and then ....

Everything remains the same and nothing remains the same at all !
Everything has changed and nothing has changed at all !
I am me, still. I think.
I am different, now I think.
The small things have changed and the big things are exactly as I would have wanted them. I can sense a difference but the essence is there strong as ever. I know not where each step leads, I know not if I will remain me, I know not how long he'll eat burnt food without revolting .... ;)
Well, I am happy and that I know :)
Mrs.Vc

5 comments:

Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

Good to see you back after such a long time.. Wish u a very happy married life...

Vc May 29, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

I dont think i can answer all the other questions but i think i can answer this one " how long he'll eat burnt food " uhahahhahaahaaaaaaaa ;) Bring it on...wait wait let me get my pickles sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp

Anonymous May 30, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Uahahaaaa... hey Myths feed him Fired Rice and Burny-yani and and... ok I cant think of anymore puns but feed him that stuff for a while, serves him right. Of course you should order a pizza or chinese for yourself home delivery after that duh!!

--SP

Vc May 30, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

Anonymous June 14, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Myths lets read about your travels ... pls pls.

Post a Comment