Taking a day off ?

I applied for a leave of 3 days in April to attend an out-of-town wedding.

In response we(the whole team) just got this mail from authority one level higher up who got it from one more level higher up.

Approval can be done only for 5 leaves max per month for offshore team.Depending on how many leaves have been taken by an associate in the project till date, leave approval will be done.

This is for my team which has 9 members. Do the math. In case you didn't, it says one person can take 6-7 leaves per year at max.
Oh, and the 2nd statement was put into effect purely because of yours truly, what with me having taken off most of a month already, how dare she think she can ask for leave again.

What can I say, not much since I am trying very hard to stop laughing. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment