Gastronomic Delights!!

This weekend passed by as a blur of
Chocolate
Crispy Fried Veg Starters
American Chopsuey
One full Minute Maid Pulpy Orange
Mango Ice Cream
Kulfi
A full Nimbooz bottle
Gobi Manchuri
Dahi Puri
WhiteChocolate & Raspberry Cookie
2 orders of French Fries
Bun with Butter and Gulkhand
Rice with Gheeeeeee
Mazaaa
More icecream.
In short (or long), all the things I had to stop eating.
Life is so much better off when you are not worrying about eating right/ eating wholesome / eating consciously / just plain dieting :)I am dead tired of worrying about weight, what I eat and all the nonsense that goes with it. So, here's goodbye to guilt :)
I mean whats the point of feeling guilty when all the supposed dieting just results in weight gain.
What a relief this weekend has been ! Traalalalalalllaaa ...
P.S. I read the list and while it does seem I have gone a tad bit overboard, aw well, what the heck :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment