Being Inspired by the Idiot box.

And no, I'm not writing this one about the likes of NatGeo, Discovery , you've been warned !
There are always interesting characters around us, seeing them on tv(though fake) gives us time to see so many nuances in the personality that we don't get to see in real life.
For quite some time, I liked House. Of course, I've always liked characters who are super smart, but this guy goes from being Mr. Little to House MD and of course his characters in all those British comedies.
The latest tv show that I have been regularly watching is The Good Wife. It's almost exactly like any other lawyer show but I like the leading lady. She has some amazing conflicts- working as intern competing with a fresher working tirelessly,dealing with all sorts of weirdos. She likes being a good person and doing the right thing even when she crosses the line many a times to win her cases or to survive in her world. An instance is when the firm introduces peer reviews and a partner asks her opinion about it and she says "It gives everyone a chance to say something bad about the other" and he says "I read your reviews, you haven't". I sort of liked that scene. It shows the audience that there is a chance to be different, if only you want to :)
Well, this post has certainly been a ramble, not what I set out to write .. but hmm ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment