It's a Rangoli

There's this Tamil Paati (at least in my imagination) who does these beautiful Rangolis by 7 am everyday. One of the highlights of my morning walk (note, not jog but not stroll either) is waiting to find out what piece of art she has created today. It is weird to walk by looking over-casual, use darting looks to make sure no one from the house is actually outside and inconspicuously click a pic . Everyday. But they look so awesome don't they  !

One day though, I saw a youngish lady outside (heart shattering sounds of "she's not a patti" were heard) and I walked up and said, hey I like the rangolis you put everyday, they are beautiful and she laughed and said "no, that's not me, that's owner aunty from upstairs" . So, it still might be a Tamil Paati no ?
















0 comments:

Post a Comment