Rings of Droplets in Puddles

I am sitting on bed by the window, looking out on a forest - its greeeeeeeeeeen and its raining. I see the drops landing on the puddles already formed and creating lovely ripples in them.
There's something amazingly calming and beautiful, fascinating and breath taking about rain. About water too generally.
It reminds me of me long long ago, doing exactly this. Writing a blog post, with a cup of tea by my side while looking at snow fall slowly to the ground.
I was in the US of A then and I am in the US of A now. But now, the world has shifted along the axis, an axis I don't recognise.
I have come a long way.
I am still finding my path around that, for now, orbiting around my little puddles.

3 comments:

Diwakar May 28, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

Oh moved to US? when? By the way are you put up in FORKS? ;)Just kidding Bella Swan sits by the window and feels the same way :)

Anonymous May 28, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

What is FORKS? And who is Bella Swan?

Diwakar May 30, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

TWILIGHT :)

Post a Comment