The nicest things happen on the way to work .

Couple of days back, I had just gotten the green and had crossed road when to the right I saw this guy on a bike who had combination of tan skin and light green eyes(has to be rare). And he was cute to boot. While I was just realized that , the actual cute thing happened. The girl behind him was talking to him and she must have said something interesting, because he blushed and she actually pinched both his cheeks and he broke into a sheepish smile. It was such an amazing moment. There is something about seeing someone happy that can put a spring into your step.

And today morning, I saw this old lady, the plump grandmotherly type, sitting at her doorstep, drying her hair in the sun. It’s a very normal sight, but she looked so peaceful and she had this smile on her face as she turned to talk to someone next to her. It made me realize that what you actually need in life is just happiness within. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment