Up on cloud # 999!

I am happy today !! way beyond happy, I have passed over into elated! I did it, I finally did, I got a learner's permit! I can actually legally get behind the wheels of a car in the US of A now!! (too many exclamation marks I see , not enough though) let me make it a little more obvious, I am HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, not really a big deal I know, but I know how it means to finally do something that you have been postponing for the last 8 months! yeah, 8 months, now you know exactly how lazy I am :)
I suddenly feel that I can do anything.
Someone I know said "You don't change just because things happen", and these very things that happen around you can make you feel like the 'king of the world' or 'down in the dumps'. What happens around you affects you in/directly whether you want it to or not, whether you allow it or not, whether you recognise it or not. You are but the summation of all your experiences, you are molded bit by bit into what you are today, governed solely by what you faced, what you chose to learn out of it.
From the General's Daughter : "What does not destroy us makes us stronger"
Anyhooooo, the point of the tangent being, I feel like I am on top of the world now and am unable to stop grinning, called all my friends and told them this.Got to hear "congrats", "finally", "u should have done this before", "want to drive at least once before u leave is it", "wow , u r lazier than me" and my favourite "you are crazy sometimes" (I gather this was because of the over-enthu voice with which I announced that I got my learner's permit)
but Overall, I am loving it, in case u r looking for me, you'll find me on cloud number 999!!!
P.S. I hear they are taking out an insurance on the area for a radius of 15 miles from where I live, people beware, I am going to start driving.And soon.
;)

6 comments:

Anonymous July 19, 2007 at 7:54 PM  

driving. ..driving people mad...allalallalala

Prashanth July 21, 2007 at 9:31 PM  

Nah, veee, she is still an L-boarder. Not as accomplished at it as you are ;)

Vc July 27, 2007 at 6:17 PM  

Question 1 . How did you know it was me ?

Question 2. Am i ?? :)

Swappy July 28, 2007 at 8:26 PM  

Alas....u did it....driving on New Ark roads might not help much....try it on Blore roads....u will be sure that....cloud #999 is Blore lane 10... hi heee.... :)

Anyways.... Congrats....!!!

Swappy August 16, 2007 at 12:06 PM  

hey....i didnt know that....u got ur DL successfully for an Auto Transmission car....chi chi.....

:))

Anonymous December 13, 2007 at 12:27 AM  

Is the license still valid?

Post a Comment