One hour in the blogosphere

"These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others"

Those the gods would destroy, they first make stupid.

No country populated with people who have poetry in their soul and respect in their blood deserves the twin dark shadows of extremism and autocracy.

Aur sukoon itna kay mar janay ko jee chahta hai.(And such calm that I wish for death)

One thing I do know: I was with Sunila through labour and during delivery - if anyone says men are the superior sex, I will slap them right across the face.

There's so much out there! So many people pouring out their hearts and minds, so many people bordering on genius, so many who can express themselves better than Shakespeare. And all summed up in the anonymity of the "Unknown Indian".

1 comments:

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Yep Indians are so loos :)

Post a Comment