Circus

That's the movie I went to watch last night, most of what the movie was about is really a blur to me already, the only thing I remember, rather only thought I came back with was something I saw on the screen before the movie, just after all the Vicco Vajradanti ads.

They played the Indian National Anthem. A habit probably long lost. And I am proud to say every single person stood up straight, people walking in late stopped on the stairs and moved only after it was over.
There is so much pride in us, the sense of belonging, the visual of the tricolour that bonds us together.
The song they played moved me,not just the music which is really beautiful, but also the smiles on the faces of the people who were showing us where they have to survive so we can be safe in our homes.
Here's the link from Youtube : Indian army in Siachen(with national anthem)

Youtube threw up these other links when I searched for the previous one:
Award winning Indian ad ,Respect the National Anthem

0 comments:

Post a Comment