Lazy me

I need to sit up and do something.
I cant believe all the time that I have wasted , whiled away doing absolutely nothing.
It has nothing to do with the fact that I am suddenly lost.
It has nothing to do with the fact that I am tired of being lazy.
It has nothing to do with the fact that I know I will never change.
It isn't because I am bored out of my wits wondering what to do with all the free time that I have on my hands now.
It has nothing to do with the fact that I have wanted to learn the guitar since '98 and never have tried to even start.
It has nothing to do with the fact that I still haven't filed my taxes for last year.
Well, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that a childhood friend actually told me that for the first time in my life she has seen me on the route to becoming obese.
What it has to do with is the fact that that damn inspiring song from Godavari is going on right now, everytime I hear it , I end up doing something with full josh.
Well, this was the fastest post that I have written so far. Well, me good deed for the day is done. The rabbit does want to rest, it knows the tortoise will take a lot of time to catch up.
Life goes on and always will it seems. Well, I intend to do something before it goes on and leaves me behind.

7 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

"wondering what to do with all the free time that I have on my hands now."

I gave you lots of work to do kadha?

Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

eeeeks ! looked into that and I had no idea what/how to do it! and I left it hanging like that ... Totally lost :(
Myths

Swappy February 11, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

hey....u liked Anand more than Godavari....and how is it tuning your josh....

And I wish you get ur last year tax returns at the earliest... he he

era morning Jog entha varaku vachindi....
forget it...I have been tired of it for few weeks....tired of walking on thick snow...that spoils my shoe... :))

Anonymous February 12, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

and i thought i was..what was that word..bevarrs?

Prashanth February 13, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

Funny thing, I have actually watched both Anand and Godavari.

myths February 13, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Swap,
I do like Anand more but that song in Godavari is really inspirational ! and tax work will be done today , I did the best thing I could, I gave it to my dad and asked him to do it ;)
so, walking stopped a !!! gym ledu ? and swimming ?

anony,
well, u are aren't u!!

Prashanth,
Funny a ! :-P nachchaya rondu ?

Swappy February 13, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Hey....Gymming and Swimming....full josh se....from next month... :)

Post a Comment