Sunday

I just burnt my fingers in the kitchen. Hold it right there, before you word the "Whats the big deal about that anyways" .
Let me tell you, I burnt my fingers trying to make tea. Yup. You don't really have to hold back the guffaws now. Oh come on, that doesn't really mean, that you laugh loud enough for me to hear across the seven seas :-P I was trying to add the tea powder to the milk when my fingers brushed the rim of the vessel and I sort of jumped up and in the process emptied half the dabba of tea powder into the milk.
Well, i did not really give up after that, I cleaned up the mess and made it again. I mean granted that I had to throw away half a month's tea supply, but the second time around, I successfully made the chai and my mom actually said it was nice.. lalalallalaaaaa....
Cut to scene2, I take the laptop to the terrace and write the above 2 sentences.I realize that all I can see around me are 2/3 storied buildings, all the time I was growing up here, I could see the vast expanse of green around, now suddenly all I see are grey dreary buildings.
I barely have enough time to let that sink in, when I hear noises and kids on bikes vroom-vrooming, I realize we have new neighbors. Where have I been? It is my house, these are the surroundings that I live in day in and day out.When did I go blind to the obvious, how did I start missing the changes.
Every space has a story, every day brings a change and i don't even notice that. Talk about being lost in your own world.Have you ever been there when your world is so complete in itself that whats on the outside doesn't make an inch of a difference.
what is it with me and tangents!!!
Anyhoo, I was still on the first 2 sentences when one of my oldest and closest friends pops up right in front of me, I haven't met her in like 3 months.I spent the rest of the evening with her, catching up on the gossip, counting the number of people from our class whose wickets have fallen down , the number who are throwing children's birthday parties too(boy was that rough to take!)
I mean, as nice as it is to go down memory lane, it also reminds you of how long ago all that actually happened and how old you really have gotten.I am going to complete a quarter of a century in a couple of days. I know I am old and the condition is growing worse by the day :D . I have no idea how to end this sentence/thought, so I am going to let it be.
and now , me watching Heroes on Star world, there was this scene where the guy is badgering the girl to accept that she is different, the girl gets really senti and tells the guy, "I am a freak, I am tired of hiding it from the world, I accept it now, you can go tell the whole world if you want to that I am 'different'", Guy just takes her in his arms and says "Just shut up" and flies off into the skies while she looks on with that I am amazed thing and he smiles understandingly.That scene was something.
Ah well, it moves on to more gory stuff and now I am off to sleep. Back to the daily grind.
Nothing ever changes, or does it?

9 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

:-)

Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

And just how do you manage to read it instantaneously!
Myths

Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Am one of those Anonymous fans myths :-).......I look into this more than you do :-)

Swappy February 11, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

cheyyi kalchukunnava.....adi kaka malli blog chesaavu aa vishayaanni...

inthaki cheyyi elagundi....

elagola mee amma daggara maarkulu kottesaavannamaata...grt...

malli kaalchukoku....

nuvvu story full ga raasthe raayi...lekapothe raayaku.... :))

Prashanth February 13, 2008 at 12:27 AM  

You cleaned up the mess and then made it again.

Wait, the tea or the mess?

Uahahahaaaaa

myths February 13, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

I knew that would come up the second I read what I wrote, serves me right for being lazy enough to not fix it :))

Anonymous September 12, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous September 18, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

Awesome blog, I hadn't noticed mythsramblings.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Continue the great work!

Anonymous January 18, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

I've ever liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to kind of just fritter away time staring at it as a configuration of catharsis. In a way, it helps me with meditation, to reduce stress and strain and decent deem fro nothing. That's why since I was a kid, in preference to of dolls and cars I've eternally cool more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, harmonious boxes etc. So I was most delighted when I base the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Shine Appear Laser Ace Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com protection the Toys section. It's like a melodic belt, a spinning top, and a berate show all rolled into one. Which is spectacular amusement! The gyroscope pleasure spin representing about a minute. The laser enlightenment show with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a rather unique toy that my friends have also been most amused with.

My dogs are also beautiful intrusive nearly the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They evermore cleave to the gyroscope as it spins, although at earliest they kept barking at the laser light show, and also because it produces music. But after they got employed it, they've stopped barking but due keep following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also unbelievably amused nearby it. Off it's moral to maintain pleasing toys about the blood so that you can go away the diminutive on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you go fit out food or fall heir to changed. The gyroscope is unified such trinket with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a design on it, and produces a light show with red, obscene, and unskilled colours. Steal a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser incandescence show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that renowned but decorous adequacy to accommodate any redone roomer to the house. The gyroscope is red and jet-black, making it look very imperturbable, and measure virile with that dragon imprint.

The music dismount attack make clear gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also utilized this gyroscope to eye-opener my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy chore of decorating the hostelry latitude with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as affectionately so that the laser brighten clarify produces a fresh effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the understanding effects created a degree mawkish atmosphere. She loved it, at near the custom, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my default shopping put for all gifts and ideas in support of romanticist occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser lamp make clear gyroscope can possibly be a great Christmas contribution seeking the toddler or methodical the humour! Alternatively, the gyroscope can altogether be a nice totalling to the ordinary Christmas decorations. I can fancy placing it within a mile of the Christmas tree and perhaps spinning it when guests arrive in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my business still again!

Post a Comment