The smallest things are the hardest.

Today was one tiring day, I didn't do a single constructive thing. I was in such a sour mood all day, I had almost-strangers coming up to me and asking if I was ok(one wisecrack asked if he should get me a bucket! %^**&^*%^&%*%^&*), my teamie saying that he was feeling dull and that even when he came to hang out with me, I got him duller coz I was so "duh!"
Things happen to everyone, some people you stay away from when you know they are angry/sad. Some people always seem to have the same temperament.I literally cover the whole spectrum.Its a real wonder that people can actually stand me.
I screamed my head off at somebody today, even though it was my mistake.I apologise.I can't take it back, I wish I could. I am not as nice as a person I would want to be.

3 comments:

Shriram February 26, 2008 at 12:54 AM  

Ya i know its really difficult to be like me ;). Hey whatz up with you, i mean busy is ok. Dont see you online, dont see you in office.. Everything ok ok .

PS: This voilates the responsibility of this object (Blog). I guess you know what i am doing right? :) Java Design... I AM BREAKING MY HEAD :(... Hmm, dont worry i am sure that guy who hang (I mean hanged) out with you would have felt a little better ;).. after all so many people who have noticed him with a pretty girl ;)

Prashanth February 26, 2008 at 1:27 AM  

Don't worry Myths I will cheer you up next week. Here, take this handkerchief.

Vc February 26, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

Damn...Santa Claus was delivering presents in Chile..:( you should have sent an SOS to one of his elves ..and your alien friend was on Titan so even he couldn't make it....sometimes life is hard :) no wonder girls like diamonds..the hardest rock ..

Post a Comment