Its a matter of time

I came home on Wednesday(day before yesterday) at noon and it was so hot and stifling that a fan working at max speed was to be the only solution.Having switched it on, I was just about to sit and I hear this loud thud, and I see that this new clock - a pretty one with a wooden frame - that Vc got and kept gloating over had fallen down from its resting perch, face down onto the floor.
I was literally scared to turn it over and see that the cracks in the glass face.Surprisingly, there was not a scratch!!
Yesterday, my sister and I went out and I put my mobile phone into her handbag, she left with it and now my only phone connection to the world is my BSNL landline.
Today morning, I got up without hearing "Minchagi neenu ... "(my alarm tone on my mobile), checked the clock on the wall and it was showing 2am.
The clock stopped working, I don't have my mobile, I never use a handwatch unless I have to (which means, I spend 10 mins searching for it every time I am required to wear one).
I didn't know what the time was.So, I checked it on Vc's mobile.I come back home from class and Vc's gone to work, and I don't know what time it is.
P.S. I am using my laptop now as a clock :)

2 comments:

Vc April 3, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

le le get up its time to go to work..ting tong..clears his throat..

minchagi neenu baralu ninthaliye malegaala becchane nee jothe iralu koothaliye chaligaala virahada bege sudalu EDEYALI BESIGE KAALA innelli nanage uligaala

Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

oooooooooooooh someone sang a song for me ...

Post a Comment