Tired

Have you ever felt tired after having done absolutely nothing?
I have fallen into that evil trip, for since the last 2 weeks, I have had absolutely no work to do but I reach home dead tired.
It's mental boredom that is translating into physical tiredness.
Its like my brain is decaying out for I am forced to stay at work for a min. X amount of hours whether or not I have any work.
Who came up with that rule anyways? And what does it achieve? Chaining a person to his/her desk for 9.5 hours when they don't have any work. What good can you possibly foresee coming from that !!
Ask me, and I'll say NOTHING!

2 comments:

Anonymous April 11, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

you shoul- start -oing something -ifferent like stu-ying furthur, improving an- sharpening skills ;]

alva alva

Anonymous April 21, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

heard that you were "dubba" in work ?

henge henge

Post a Comment